iSkin App: Theming an iOS device is nothing more than a fun. Android has taken the customization to a whole new level by allowing users to customize the app icons, status bar icons, interface of each and every app, and even boot animation. Theming in Android is far easier than anything. Nowadays, iOS also getting some support from developers for theming or applying skin on an iOS device.
There are a lot of third-party developer services like iSkin, i Custom, etc to customize an Apple device. In this article, we share about one of the most useful and trusted app to install themes and customize an iPhone or an iPad. The name of the application is iSkin. In this tutorial, we will briefly show you how to download iskin App and how to install it on iPhone or iPad. If you want any jail breaking apps like this, install Vshare Pro for iOS
The major part of this iSkin app is that it allows you to install themes on your iOS device without the need of Jailbreak. This is a great news as the non jail-broken device has lot of limitations when compared to a jailbroken device. So, the developer has created this theme engine and enabled it for users as a free service. Let’s get on the installation procedure right away:
Any Movie Lovers here, Know about these awesome Free Movie Apps in 2016
Download iSkin App for iOS 9.1/9.2/9.3 iPhone/iPad:
We don’t want any reader get any confusion while downloading or installing iskin app for iOS. So, we added each and every step of the installation here. Please go through the steps carefully and install the app.
- Open your Safari browser and head over to URL: http://iskin.tooliphone.net/
- There are several other services from developer like iCustom- to customize the app icons, iEmpty- keep the app icons black, iEmpty- keeps the folder names hidden, etc. As of now, click on iSkin tool which redirects to the main page of iSkin themes.
- Now, get over to show all themes and select a theme as you like.
- There will be options to install the theme only to Lock Screen, Home screen, and Application icons. Each section has its own themes to be installed.
- In lock screen section, the desired wallpaper will be downloaded to your gallery and you need to manually set the same.
- For Application Icons, you need to manually set the app icon names to each and every application.
- In terms of home screen section, a theme will be downloaded and installed, of which you need to select and install the profile of the theme by heading over to Settings>General> Profiles.
- The same procedure will be applied to each and every theme you install.
- There is no need to reboot the device to apply the theme. It will be automatically applied whenever you install the profile.
The latest version of iSkin is 1.0.1 which was updated way back in January 2015. Since then there isn’t much support for this iSkin with the developers releasing themes periodically. However, there is not much competition for this iSkin in terms of customizing.
Conclusion: With the introduction of this iSkin app, the whole level of customizing an Apple device has changed. It is the best in terms of customization without Jail breaking your device. This is the best theme engine to experience a whole new device with many goodies internally. We never faced a single issue with the device after a particular theme installed on your device. On the whole, there are many themes to try out in the iSkin website, which enhances the look and feel of your device. Do check out this space for more information regarding other Theme Engines for Apple devices.