GBA4iOS Emulator for ios 9/9.2.1/9.3: Android is very famous for rooting and exploiting the things very quickly. Google never thought of patching the things to stop developers breaking into Android. The same is the case with iOS as well. As like rooting in Android, iOS has Jailbreaking, which exploits the system and helps users to use the device in a different way. In this article we are going to demonstrate how to install one of the popular emulator in recent times, dubbed as GBA4iOS.
GBA4iOS is one of the most popular iOS emulator that lets users to play like GBA, NDS, or PS games. GBA4iOS is often referred as Game Boy Advance Emulator for iOS, which allows iPhone and iPad users to play GBA games on their Apple devices. The best part for installing Gameboy4iOS on their Apple device is that it doesn’t require a jailbroken device in order to work. But, it uses Apple’s own certificates which allows user to install the emulator on their device.
Apple won’t support these things officially, but the developers exploit the certificate used by Apple and push the changes required to get the software installed on the device. So, now the Game boy advanced emulator is available to be installed on an Apple device even with iOS 9/9.1/9.2.1/9.3 and above installed. Previously it was only supported with devices above iOS 8.1. The latest version of the GBA4iOS is 2.1 and it has each and every feature of previous iterations.
Download GBA4iOS for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) without Jail Breaking:
The latest version available now is GBA4iOS 2.1 You can install Game Boy Advance emulator on iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s+ and many other devices. The supported version of GBA4ios are iOS 8 and above like ios 9, ios 9.2.1 and ios 9.3 etc. Here we follow the procedure to get GBA4ios without jail breaking the device. I hope this tutorial will help you. Follow the tutorial carefully.
Install GBA4iOS for iOS 8.4/9.1/9.2.1/9.3 without Jail Breaking:
- To install in your iPhone or iPad with iOS 8.1 and above, user need to open their Safari browser and navigate to site: http://www.gba4iosapp.com/gba4ios
- Tap on the GBA4iOS button 2.1 button and select install option.
- The website will again ask for the installation confirmation for rechecking of the user whether to install the program or not.
- Now, the thing is it shows you an error while installing. Don’t worry. Just simply change the device’s date back to 10 July 2012. This is a main step because you need not go forward without performing this step. To do this head over to General>Date and time> Change the date to 10 July 2012.
- Now you can see the GBA4iOS icon on your home screen. If you can’t see that, just simply perform step 2 and 3 again.
- After the completion of installation, you can see GBA4 iOS icon on your home screen. After that go to Settings>General> Profiles and select the certificate starting with “qingdao” and hit the Trust button located at bottom.
- The seventh step if for iOS 9.3 and above. For versions below iOS 9.3, user need to manually press the app button on the home screen, then a popup will appear showing about confirmation of whether to trust the application or not.
- So, now the app is installed on your Apple device. The next step is you need to download some roms to enjoy
- There are tons of other sources that outline many roms supported by GBA. But, personally we prefer the above mentioned site.
- The best part with the GBA Emulator is that we can save the state at any point of the game, which is a far better feature available in the emulators these days.
So, this is the quick installation guide of how to install the GBA4iOS on an iPhone or iPad. The prerequisites must be, the device should be running iOS 8.2 and above to install the GBA4iOS Emulator and for error free installation, you should always download the latest GBA from the official site.